This is your Main Stop for current FBCS news!
SAVE THE DATE! - Fourth Baptist Christian School is planning a big All-School Reunion and 50th Anniversary Celebration for JUNE 27, 2015 to kick off our 50th year.
WARRIOR NEWSLETTERS for the 2014-15 School Year:
4th Quarter Warrior Newsletter - posted 6.04.15 (links below)
- Warrior Newsletter Vol. 5, issue 4: June 2015 (includes 4th Quarter Honor Roll - Lo-res 2.7 MB verson (for higher quality printing, use this version of the June newsletter)
3rd Quarter Warrior Newsletter - posted 4.24.15 (links below)
- Warrior Newsletter Vol. 5, issue 3: April 2015 (includes 3rd Quarter Honor Roll) - Lo-res 1.5 MB version (for higher quality printing, use this version of the April newsletter)
2nd Quarter Warrior Newsletter - posted 3.13.15 (links below)
- Warrior Newsletter Vol. 5, issue 2: March 2015 (includes 2nd Quarter Honor Roll) - Lo-Res 2 MB web version (for higher quality printing, use this version of the March newsletter)
1st Quarter Warrior Newsletter - posted 11.12.14 (click link below)
- Warrior Newsletter Vol. 5, issue 1: November 2014 (includes 1st Quarter Honor Roll) - Lo-Res 2 MB web version (for higher quality printing, use this version of the November newsletter)
- Birthday Buys! Order Form Here
- WCTS Program Guide
CURRENT FUNDRAISER INFO: (click on the words below)
- DISCOUNT CARD fundraiser (benefits the Junior Class. E-mail
Warrior Athletic Forms: (must be on file before a student athlete can play in a game)
- Sports Physical Clearance FormSports Physical Clearance Form (for student athletes grades 6 - 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These physicals are valid for 3 years. Return page 1 only to the office.)
- Student Athlete Insurance Card Form (for student athletes grades 6 - 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These must be completed every year before the first game. This is the form we would give to a paramedic if an emergency occurs.)
In the event of a school closing, we will activate our emergency calling system. The notice will be posted here on the website and the usual TV channels, 4,5,9,11, and on WCTS AM1030. The decision to close or delay the start of school will be made as early as possible in the morning. If you do not see/hear a closure notice, that means we will have school as usual.
LIVE Streaming Channel for FBCS Events (recorded events are archived, and may be accessed here also). (password: warrior) We have this capability right within our own website!
Accreditation Status: After completing a rigorous self-study process, FBCS hosted a team of educators for a peer review on May 6-8, 2013. The visiting team has unanimously recommended FBCS for full accreditation to the American Association of Christian Schools Accreditation Commission, which granted a full five-year accreditation to FBCS on June 26th, 2013.
Directions to our facility:
If you are driving to Fourth Baptist Church or Christian School and you are coming from Hwy. 169, take exit for Hwy 55 West. Turn left at the McDonald's, then a right on the frontage road.
Coming from Hwy 494, take the exit for Hwy 55 East, then turn at the frontage road when you see our white church steeple and go left then take an immediate right onto Forestview Lane. (Forestview Lane is the drive between our building and Honeywell to access the school.)
The school office is located in the SOUTHEASTERN end of our "L" shaped building. Inside inside the outer entry doors, please use the buzzer for entry into the school office.
Help Fourth Baptist Christian School raise funds for Elementary Merit Trips, Field Trips and more through the Box Tops for Education program! Clip Box Tops from specially marked pacakges of General Mills, Avery, Boise, Ziploc, Kleenex, Mott's, Progresso & Green Giant products. Watch the newspaper grocery ads for special offers on Box Tops products as they periodically do so, especially at Rainbow and Cub Foods.
We also collect Campbell's Labels for Education (please clip only the bar code with connected point, not the front label).
The SCRIP card program supports our music program. See more about SCRIP here.
- Legislative Update 4/12/12 - RTT: Early Learning Challenge Grant - Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak
- Hallowed Halls of Our Congress - Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak