In other FBCS News ....
THIS week at FBCS: Week of May 23 - 27 (last week of school!)
Kindergarten Graduation on 5/24/16 will be live-streamed on our website: www.fourthbaptistchristianschool.org/live
View our recently recorded events on our Vimeo site:
- Kindergarten Graduation Program - 5/24/16
- Class of 2016 Graduation Program - 5/20/16
- "By Faith" commissioned song performance in honor of the 50th Anniversary of FBCS - 5/19/16
- Ring & Sing Commencement Concert - 5/19/16
- FBCS Spring BAND concert - 5/12/16
- FBCS Elementary Spring Concert - 4/29/16
Summer Camp Info:
- Summer Sports Camps - brochure & registration form
- Camp Chetek Info Sheet (Junior Camp Grades 3 - 6)
- Camp Chetek Registration Form
- Camp Chetek brochure - early bird Registration deadline April 3rd
- Northland Info Sheet (Teen Camp Grades 7 - 12) - early bird Registration deadline March 1
- Northland brochure
Vol. 6, issue 3: NEW! posted 4.26.16
- 3rd Quarter Warrior Newsletter - APR 2016 (Lo-Res) 2.5 MB - web viewing
- 3rd Quarter Warrior Newsletter - APR 2016 (Med-Res) 6.4 MB
- 3rd Quarter Warrior Newsletter - APR 2016 (Hi-Res) 11 MB - printing
MAY HOT LUNCH sheets are posted online
Grandparents' Day program archived here: http://vimeo.com/fourthbaptist/fbcsgrandparentsday2015
MACS Choir Festival concert archived here - https://vimeo.com/144942084
Current Fundraisers: (click on the words below)
- See Soccer Examples HERE.
- See Volleyball Example HERE.
In the event of a school closing, we will activate our emergency calling system. The notice will be posted here on the website and the usual TV channels, 4,5,9,11, and on WCTS AM1030. The decision to close or delay the start of school will be made as early as possible in the morning. If you do not see/hear a closure notice, that means we will have school as usual.
Directions to our facility:
If you are driving to Fourth Baptist Church or Christian School and you are coming from Hwy. 169, take exit for Hwy 55 West. Turn left at the McDonald's, then a right on the frontage road.
Coming from Hwy 494, take the exit for Hwy 55 East, then turn at the frontage road when you see our white church steeple and go left then take an immediate right onto Forestview Lane. (Forestview Lane is the drive between our building and Honeywell to access the school.)
The school office is located in the SOUTHEASTERN end of our "L" shaped building. Inside inside the outer entry doors, please use the buzzer for entry into the school office.
- Legislative Update 4/12/12 - RTT: Early Learning Challenge Grant - Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak
- Hallowed Halls of Our Congress - Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak