Welcome to Fourth Baptist Christian School
Thank you for your interest in enrolling as an International student at FBCS. Our I-20 program is only available to 4th thru 12th grade students. It is NOT available for Kindergarten - 3rd grade. It is a privilege for us to work with parents who are committed to Christian education and who desire their children in a program that strives for academic excellence and spiritual growth in a Christian environment.
The first step is to read this application packet and determine if your child qualifies for enrollment:
1. Does your family regularly attend a Protestant Bible-believing church?
2. Do you agree with our Statement of Faith?
3. Do you agree with the Mission and Purpose of FBCS and are willing to support it's policies and guidelines?
4. Does your child have a good academic and disciplinary record?
The following information must be submitted for registration. All documents must be completed in English.
1. Registration Application Packet (includes student's testimony and references)
2. Financial Responsibilities
- Applicants from China should work with our partner Concordia Student Center, who is our authorized ambassador for China.
- Applicants from Korea should work with our partner KoAm Education Alliance, who is our authorized ambassador for Korea.
- International Applicants seeking I-20 status directly from our school may contact the school office (763) 417-8240 for financial information.
3. School Transcripts or Grade Reports. Actual course names must be listed. (i.e. Algebra 1, not just "Math.")
6. Copy of Passport (showing F-1 stamp if student is transferring)
Once this information is received, you will be notified if you are a qualified candidate for our I-20 program and an interview will be scheduled. We will interview via Skype or phone.
After the interview, you will be notified of acceptance or denial. After acceptance, tuition and fees must be paid in full. An I-20 will not be issued if fees are not paid in full. See more information about Applying to Become a Non-Immigrant Student.
Student acceptance is contingent upon finding Christian host families in our area. Families interested in hosting international students should contact Mr. Hodak via phone or e-mail.
You may wish to go to the following websites for helpful information concerning your child's education in the United States: